This is one of our favorite cakes. It creates a hot fudge sauce inside the cake as it bakes. It tastes best with vanilla ice cream!
Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
1 c all-purpose flour
3/4 c sugar
2 T cocoa
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 c milk
2 T oil (olive or coconut)
1 tsp vanilla
1 c packed brown sugar
1/4 c cocoa
1 3/4 c hot water
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix flour, sugar, 2 T cocoa, baking powder and salt in ungreased 8x8 pan.
3) Mix in milk, oil and vanilla.
4) Sprinkle brown sugar and 1/4 c cocoa over batter.
5) Pour water over batter; do not stir.
6) Bake about 40 mins. or until top is dry.
7) Serve warm.