I've found a lot of great recipes in the Everday Food magazine, and this is one of them.
Mini Turkey Meatloaves
2 T honey mustard
2 T ketchup
1 lb ground turkey
1/2 c Panko bread crumbs
1 c cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Brush rimmed baking sheet with oil.
3) Mix together honey mustard and ketchup; set aside.
4) Combine turkey, egg, panko, 1/2 c cheddar, salt and pepper.
5) Form four 2x4 inch loaves.
6) Brush the loaves with mustard mixture and top with remaining cheese.
7) Bake for 15-20 mins. until cooked through.