This was extra tasty. We used fresh pasta (which comes in 10 oz packages), so I scaled the rest of the ingredients back a bit. Also, I was out of milk, so I used a little extra cream and made up the difference with water.
Pasta with Cream Sauce
1 lb dried pasta
1 1/2 c heavy cream
1/2 c whole milk
1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 c (4 oz) grated parmesan
1/2 c sliced mushrooms, sauteed
1/2 c frozen green peas
2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1) Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2) In the meantime, warm the cream, milk, salt and pepper in a saucepan over med-low heat.
3) Add the cooked pasta and cheese; stir until the cheese melts.
4) Add sauteed mushrooms, frozen peas and/or bacon crumbles.
5) Cook an additional 3-4 minutes until everything is warmed through and sauce thickens.