These were surprisingly easy. We of course made way too much of everything, so I've tried to scale back the amounts below to reflect what I think we will need next time. We used all of the spicy tuna filling to make 3 rolls. We only made 2 philly rolls (because we just couldn't eat anymore), but we had more than enough supplies for another roll.
2 c sushi rice, dry
2 c water
1/4 c rice vinegar
1 T + 1 tsp sugar
2/3 tsp salt
3 sheets nori, cut in half
sesame seeds, toasted
Spicy Tuna Roll
1 T mayo
1 tsp sriracha
4 oz tuna, minced
3 green onions, chopped
1) Combine mayo and sriacha, to taste.
2) Mix in tuna and green onions.
4 oz salmon, cut into strips
several 1/4" square strips of cream cheese
several 1/4" square strips of English cucumber
1) Put rice in small bowl; add water and swish around; strain.
2) Repeat until the water running off the rice is clear.
3) Use rice cooker to prepare rice.
4) In the meantime, combine vinegar, sugar and salt in small saucepan over medium heat; stir until dissolved; let cool.
5) Once rice is ready, transfer to large bowl.
6) Drizzle vinegar mixture over the rice using the wooden spatula to disperse evenly.
7) Use the spatula to "cut" the vinegar into the rice.
8) Cover bowl with damp towel and allow to cool.
6) Cover sushi mat with plastic wrap.
7) Cut nori sheets in half; lay a piece of nori on the mat, rough side up.
8) Take a handful of rice and gently press onto nori.
9) Sprinkle sesame seeds over the rice.
10) Turn the nori over (now it's rice side down).
11) Put a line of filling across the middle of the nori.
12) Use the mat the mold the roll (see how here).
13) Cut into small, evenly-sized pieces.