I think this is a good basic recipe for fruit bars as you could use any combo of jam/fruit. I used Trader Joe's seedless raspberry jam. I found the final product just a bit too sweet, so next time I will probably cut down on the sugar.
10 T cold, unsalted butter, cut into pieces
1 c flour
1/2 c sugar
1/4 tsp kosher salt
3/4 c rolled oats
1/2 seedless raspberry jam
1 c fresh raspberries
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Butter an 8-in baking pan.
3) In a food processor, pulse together flour, sugar and salt.
4) Add the butter and pulse just until the dough comes together.
5) Transfer to a bowl and gently knead in the oats.
6) Set aside 1/2 c dough; press remaining dough into the prepared pan.
7) Spread the jam evenly over the dough leaving a 1/4 inch border around the edges.
8) Scatter the raspberries over the jam; sprinkle with reserved dough.
9) Bake 25-28 minutes until the edges are golden; let cool at least 10 minutes before slicing.